The UltraVision Company is the new registered name of the WinProbe Corporation that designs, manufacturers and markets the UltraVision line of ultrasound systems for clinical applications, for researcher's projects, and for incorporation of ultrasound features into original equipment manufacturer's (OEM'S) products.
The UltraVision is FDA approved,and supports:
- B-Mode morphological gray scale imaging
- Color Flow Doppler to display blood flow
- Pulse Wave Doppler to supply quantitative data
on bold flow rates.
- Compression Elastography to indicate areas
of harder tissue.
- Transducers from 2-26 MHz
- A patient Database where the user may
store demographic information, images,
cines, and videos in multiple formats
- High resolution 3000 x 1800 paper white
monitor viewable from any angle and
a 1920 x 1080 touch screen for a
- Optional exchangeable battery operation for true Point of Care Operation.
The UltraVision operates under Windows 10* and utilizes re-programmable hardware with an
upgrade program that facilitates new features as they become available, - like shear imaging.
The UltraVision is housed in a solid aluminum case and weighs less than 10 lbs.
* Windows 10 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
UltraVision Corporation: 11770 US Highway 1, Suite 302E, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, 33408-3054 Tel: (561) 626-4055 Info@winprobe.com
UltraVision Corporation is an accredited ISO13485:2016 / ISO 9001: 2015 manufacturer of medical ultrasound systems