The UltraVision Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets ultrasound systems for clinical uses, research projects, and incorporation of ultrasound into Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM'S) products.
The basic ultrasound system is FDA approved, and supports:
- B-Mode gray scale imaging.
- Color Flow Doppler to display blood flow.
- Pulse Wave Doppler to supply quantitative data
of blood flow rates
- Compression Elastography to indicate areas
of harder tissue.
- Transducers from 3 to 22 MHz
- A patient Database where the user may
save demographic information, images,
cine clips, and videos in multiple formats.
- High resolution 3000 x 1800 paper white
monitor viewable from any angle and
a 1920 x 1080 touch screen for the user interface.
- Optional exchangeable battery operation for true Point of Care Operation.
The UltraVision operates under Windows and utilizes re-programmable hardware with an
upgrade program that facilitates new features as they become available, - like shear imaging.
The UltraVision is housed in a solid aluminum enclosure and weighs less than 10 lbs.
* Windows 10 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
UltraVision Corporation: 11911 US Highway 1, Suite 204, North Palm Beach, Florida, 33408-2862 Tel: (561) 626-4055 Info@winprobe.com
UltraVision Corporation is an accredited ISO13485:2016 / ISO 9001: 2015 manufacturer of medical ultrasound systems